Kristen assigned me the letter "S" in the Letter Game. I am to choose 10 things that I love that begin with the letter "S"! Here goes nothing...in no certain order.
1. Sonic: Um, hello, my name is Lindsey and I'm addicted to Sonic fountain drinks.
2. Sister: My little sister Abbey. She is 6 1/2 years younger than me and really is my best girl friend!
3. Sweet Home Alabama: I love that movie. So cute, even if they get the geography all wrong.
4. My handy dandy Shark Steamer. I mean to tell you, this thing works!
5. Shopping for my girls. I love finding cute things for them to wear. I adore it when they are all matchy matchy!
6. Having said that I love shopping for my little girls, I also love SMOCKED clothes for them. I would have them wear smocked every day if possible!
7. Socks: I love fun socks whether it be polka-dots, frogs, plaids, or furry.
8. Sheets: I splurge on high quality bed sheets. I love soft, sateen, high-count sheets. It is a must for me!
9. Scented Linen Spray and Scented Soap: I abhor perfume and really, smelly lotions. They almost give me a headache. I do love linen spray for my bed and smelly hand soaps for the kitchen and bathroom. The spray and soaps give off just enough smell. My favorite is the Egyptian Cotton linen spray. I find it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or TJMaxx.
10. Smart Start: I eat the same thing every morning for breakfast. I really like this cereal. I have been eating it since I was in college.
11. Spouse and Sweet Children: He is my rock and we have really been blessed with 2 precious children!
12. Sudoku Puzzles: Love them! I taught all my gifted kiddos how to do these. I am addicted. I keep a book in my car for long car rides.
13. Subscriptions: I love magazines. I subscribe to Better Homes and Gardens, US Weekly (I admit it!), Woman's Day, Good Housekeeping, Everyday with Racheal Ray, Redbook, Glamour, Parents, and like all good Southern girls, Southern Living. Several of these magazines were freebies (by completing several surveys online). Needless to say, I have plenty to read and not enough time!
Let me know if you want to participate and I'll assign you a letter!