Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's a....

BOY!!!

We found out this morning. Both the girls went with us. Mary Margaret wanted to be the first to know. The nurse whispered to her and then Mary Margaret got to tell us. She was a bit disappointed and said, "It's a boy and I guess I'll love him anyway."

It was a priceless moment!

He does have a little heart issue that we are praying will heal itself. The doctor didn't go into too much detail because she said most of the time everything ends up fine. We are also praying for NO pre-term labor like my last pregnancy. Boy babies do not do as well if they are early.

We have chosen a name. He will be named Jack Michael. Jack after my grandfather and Michael after my husband. Mary Margaret still thinks we should name him Tucker, but she said Jack was the next best thing. I'll post pictures of his sweet little profile soon!

14 comments:

Kristen said...

yah! :) i am so excited finally a boy!!!

Celeste said...

Congratulations!!! Little boys are really special. Nicole is having boys too.

Kim said...

Congratulations!!!!

Laura said...

Congratulations!

Susannah said...

Wow, that is so exciting! Congratulations! I love the name too! How much longer???

Katie said...

Oh my lands!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited!! I'm going to be praying for all y'all...and sweet Baby Jack!! Again...CONGRATULATIONS to all y'all! :o)

Kelly said...

A boy!!! I'm so excited for you!!! What a perfect family! I'm sure MM and Harper will LOVE little Jack!
Praying for a healthy baby for you!

LG said...

That is so exciting and so funny at the same time! Love it! I totally thought you were gonna have another girl! craziness! Michael will be glad to have a buddy!

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Ah, Congrats, Lindsay!

Gosh, I realized I haven't commented in such a long time -- I remember when both of us were starting out our blogs!

My middle child has been praying for a boy...but, we found out right before Christmas that we were having another girl! She was really devastated when she found out Chrismtas morning to a wrapped pink outfit....
...but, I told we never know for sure until baby is here...
but, I think she is warming up to the idea!

Kids are so funn!

And yes, praying that your pregnancy will go well!

Again, Congrats
Bella
http://lildaisies.blogspot.com/

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun and sweet. I will keep little Jack Michael in my prayers for healing.

Sunny said...

CONGRATS! He is and will be perfect! Can't wait to meet the little fella. =)

Debbie Killian said...

Oh Lindsey, I didn't know about the small heart issue. I will certainly add this to my prayers for baby Jack. Blessings, Debbie

Debbie Killian said...

Okay, how long has it been...where are Jack's profile pics?

Hope you are well! How is Mom?

God Bless

Amber said...

Congratulations! I'm sure your hubby is excited to add another boy to your home. :) MM's commentary at the doctor was too funny. She is such a hoot!