Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hi friends...

Our sweet little town was hit by a tornado this past Saturday night. Our old historic street suffered significant damage. We scraped by with only moderate damage. When our back windows were blown out both my husband and I looked at each other with a look of sheer fright. I was seriously fearful for our lives. We are very blessed and thankful!! We are probably going to be without power for the next 2-3 weeks or so. The girls have adjusted to this new normal...as are we. I will post pictures as soon as we do have power. Please pray for our sweet little town!

7 comments:

Susannah said...

Yikes Linds! Thinking and praying for you all! Are you in Guntersville?? Were y'all in a closet or basement??

Patty said...

Praying for you and all those in your little town. How scary! Glad to hear you all are ok.

hayley said...

I'm so glad you guys are ok! let me know if I can do anything to help out.

Katie said...

OH, wow...very scary. Saying a prayer right now...

Kristen said...

i know, it is horrible and was so close. so glad you all are okay!

Amber said...

Wow! That is scary! I'm so glad you are safe and your home only had minimal damage...especially after all the hard work you've put into it! I hope the repair process goes smoothly and that the time without electricity goes quickly. It's like a forced "unplugged" vacation!

sanjeet said...

Glad to hear you all are ok.
post free classifieds