Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ewwww!

Here is a story without a "filter". I must share it though.

Tonight Harper came to me and said, "Ewww, get this sticky."

I tried to wipe it off her hands as we were on our way to the bathroom to wash hands. I said, "Where did you find this sticky?"

"My nose!" she replied.

Ugh!

Never a dull moment around here.

As you know, baby #3 will be here soon. This heat is literally killing me. I can't even look outside without retaining water. I am trying not to wish each day away as this is the last time I will be pregnant (that's my husband you hear cheering in the background-haha). I'll be sure to post pictures though I am still trying to figure out how I will manage 3 little ones. I know one thing----lots and LOTS of prayer!!!

7 comments:

LG said...

Oh I cant wait! I am with you on the water retention

Susannah said...

Yucky HJ! Linds, I am soo excited! I still am begging for a preg picture of you!

Stefanie said...

Your little girls really do give me a good laugh. The only difference between two and three is time. It takes a little more time to get everyone ready, more time for laundry, and more time to divide between three little ones. It I can do it, I know you can!!!

CC said...

YUCK! And good luck!!!!!!

Megan said...

Congratulation in advance, and I'm looking forward to see that baby and you on a photo's

Pamela said...

Well, That another gift from God that sure you will enjoy. I am always happy to hear a new born baby. They are like angels sent from above.

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/