Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jack Michael

My sweet son, Jack Michael, was born on July 19th at 1:57 am. He weighed 5 pounds, 15 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long. He was 5 weeks early and he went directly to the NICU because he was having problems breathing. He spent 11 loooooooong days there. It was terrible coming home and having to leave your baby at the hospital. I didn't even get to hold him until day 5 (when he came out of the oxygen dome). While I was a complete wreck, my dear husband was a rock. He was such a support to me. We brought Jack home on June 30th and I haven't been doing anything but spoiling him rotten. His sisters adore him and even fight over who gets to hold him. I have let all other things fall to the wayside. It has been adjustment having 3 but it was much easier jumping from 2 to 3 kids than it was from 1 to 2. We are so blessed!!!

Jack--July 2nd

Big sister Harper holding baby Jack.











July 21st---
Nothing like holding a sleeping baby!



Sorry I've been so missing in action. I've been getting some loving from my sweet babies!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Lindsey, he is adorable! Congratulations on the new addition!

Susannah said...

Sooo precious! I hope I can have three babies one day!

Katie said...

WELCOME HOME, BABY JACK! Oh, Lindsey, he is beautiful!! How precious! I love him! I have been thinking about y'all and praying for you. SO happy to hear the happy announcement and to see his sweet face!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Adrian said...

I'm so glad things are going well. He is precious!

Kim said...

Congrats!! He is adorable!!

Amber said...

Congratulations on his arrival! Glad he is doing well and your family is getting time to love on your new little guy. :)

Elizabeth said...

I love him! I have been thinking about y'all and praying for you. SO happy to hear the happy announcement and to see his sweet face!